Fox Valley Wood Products is seeking to fill one or two positions. Position: Fabricator / Assembler: Wood Pallets, Specialty Crates and Boxes.
FVWP is seeking an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and has a strong desire to succeed in a team environment. FVWP will consider those who have a good work ethic and desire to learn. Prior experience in wood manufacturing and operating pneumatic hand nailers is a plus, but not required.
Candidate will be responsible for handling lumber and assembling pallets and crates. Wood fabricating equipment and hand operated wood working tools will be utilized as well. On the job training provided to properly read & analyzed customer prints / bill of materials.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9.5 hours per day 5:30am to 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday. And from 5:30 am – 12:00 on Friday. Yes...we typically close at 12:00 on Friday.
Starting pay depending on experience: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour. (Good work ethic, attitude and attendance record are the primary requirements for success)
Benefits package includes: 15% Profit Sharing & 401K, 10% Bonus, Vacation, Insurance, Life Insurance.
After 2 years of full time employment with FVWP minimum compensation exceeds $48,000.00
FVWP Online Application
We appreciate your interest in working with us. Please submit your information below. We will review it and contact qualified candidates about available positions as quickly as possible.
Get started by filling out our application on-line.
We are an "at will" equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Fox Valley Wood Products exists to improve the lives of our employees while creating value for our customers through unmatched service, innovation and efficiency.
- Advocate safety through our actions and words
- Management will be accountable to train and equip our employees for success
- We expect kindness and cooperation from each other
- We will communicate the significance / value of every role at FVWP
- We will recognize and celebrate the success of others
- We will foster an energetic, winning environment
- We will set, coach to and measure goals that define winning
- The ability to offer exceptionally short lead times is our niche
- We will promptly answer incoming calls and e-mails
- Calls to voicemail are the exception
- Everyone is responsible for quality
- We will maintain organized work stations and efficient process flow
- Promptly attend to inbound and outbound freight
- We commit to daily continuous improvement
To be recognized as Wisconsin’s Premier supplier of wooden pallets, crates, boxes. Our products are specifically developed to support the needs of manufacturing throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and beyond. Our success is based on offering consistent exceptional service to our customers, while being recognized by our employees as a great place to work.